Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump driven, energy saving products (see www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Drying & Dehumidification and Water Heating. Nyle is based in Westport, CT and has its manufacturing and design operations in Brewer, ME.
We are looking for a Shipper / Receiver. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Shipping: Prepare products for shipping, obtain competitive shipping quotes and arrange for pick-up
- Receive parts and materials, physically as well as updating the inventory records
- Keep track of physical inventory and keep inventory records up to date
- In addition there will be opportunity to work on other tasks such as product procurement and / or drafting
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- 2 Years of experience in shipping / receiving, domestic and international
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Solid computer skills are a must. Proficiency with Quickbooks; MS Word and Excel is a plus
- Thorough attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of Fedex / Ups shipping software is a plus
- Knowledge of Solidworks or another 3D drafting software is a plus
- High school degree required; associates degree preferred
- Clean drivers license
The job is based on based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, life and disability
- Opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing company.
- Professional environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday